There’s a saying – create the life you want to live. Here’s a list of ways to help design the life you want and to live a more focused life.
[bctt tweet=”Ways to Live a More Focused Life” username=”Bloggingology”]
1. Do something every day that leads you toward the life that you want to have.
2. When you’re with someone, turn off the cell phone. Let your attention be on the one you’re with.
3. If you have issues with self-esteem (lots of us do!), make it a habit every day to write down something good that you like about yourself and/or about your day.
4. Stay away from drama. This also means online drama (hello Facebook). Drama just keeps people upset. It’s pointless and useless.
5. Get some exercise. Moving your body helps get rid of stress and you just feel better overall.
6. Forgive people. They might not be sorry for whatever but that doesn’t mean you can’t forgive them. Do it for you! Forgiveness brings you peace and unloads heavy burdens that weigh you down.
7. Pick your battles. Some things are so trivial and not worth fighting about or getting upset over.
8. Admit when you’re wrong. Let’s face it, we’re all wrong sometimes.
9. Set aside a few dollars for some *me* time. Money that’s not needed for bills, etc. A little splurge here and there can often help to us feel better about working in a dog eat dog world.
10. Jazz up your bedroom in a way that’s super comfy for you. Your bedroom is where you rest, sleep, recharge (and other things we won’t mention here). Keep distractions out (like the TV and computer). You want your bedroom to be a room that makes you feel like ahhhhh when you’re there.
11. Change the way you think. Keep your thoughts healthy and positive. Let go of negative thoughts. A healthy thought process goes a long way in creating the life you want to live.
12. Keep a journal (or more than one!) and a planner. The best way to create the life you want to live is to plan it out and write in your journal about your day, your thoughts, your dreams, your plans.