Turn Your Content into Ready to Sell
Journals and Planners – Training Course
Sue’s course will show you how to take PowerPoint templates and create new products out of them. By the end of the course you’ll know how to create your own journals and planners, not only for your own personal use, but also to sell and create income for yourself.
How many times have you bought PLR and/or editable files, only to have no idea what to do with them? Well, Sue has come up with an awesome solution to this.
[bctt tweet=”Turn Your Content into Ready to Sell Journals and Planners – Training Course” username=”Bloggingology”]
Here’s an overview of what the training course covers:
1. Introduction to the Course and Using PowerPoint in General
2. PowerPoint Practice Session and PDF Guide
3. PowerPoint Tips and Tricks – This is the meat of the course where you will learn things such basic design choices, how to install fonts, using shapes, how to make basic changes to templates, where to find images, and tips for using them and more. Also, you get a set of templates that Sue uses in the course so you can follow along.
4. Plus there’s additional surprises along the way, extra templates, and PDF guides.
Sue doesn’t stop at just showing you how to create and customize new templates. She offers advice on where to sell your journals with basic overviews and tutorials. She also shows you how to create a quick PayPal button and get your product up for sale.
You’ll also get tips on where to find your target market. There’s an advanced PowerPoint section which includes some fun icon tips.
Sue has an early bird discount with an early bird price for the course, but only from now until Friday at midnight.
If you’re interested in learning how to easily create your own journals and planners and other printables to sell for profit, take advantage of this special early bird discount before it’s gone and grab this course.
Who is this for? If you’d like to embark on an exciting adventure in journaling, planners, and printables then this course is for you!
1. Bloggers who want to produce journals, planners, and printables for their customers
2. Authors who want to publish a line of journals and planners and printables
3. Anyone who is creative and wants to find an outlet for their creativity
4. Work at home moms that want to start an online business in their spare time
5. Aspiring designers
6. Coaches who want to brand their planners and journals and printables
7. Any small business owner that wants to create their own products
8. Anyone that wants a new business venture
9. Etsy or Shopify store owners who are looking for new products to sell
10. Anyone who can’t find that perfect planner or journal or printable – you can now create your own
11. Anyone who has an interest in creating journals, planners, and printables
12. Brick and mortar business owners looking for customised printables and planners to sell or give away
There’s no reason not to start creating templates for your new journals, planners, and printables!
Get in on the early bird discount price this week – remember this special deal price goes away in just a few days!