Some of the most delicious chicken dishes are simple recipes that take little time to prepare. This delectable chicken recipe proves that point. With a few ingredients and some care in preparation, you can have mouth-watering results on your plate in no time!
In just about 10 minutes, you will be able to boil some water and cook an entire dinner with this chicken dish.
[bctt tweet=”Delectable Chicken Recipe” username=”thewahmagazine”]
You will need the following ingredients:
1 pound of chicken breast (chopped into small pieces)
1 egg, beaten
½ cup of Panko bread crumbs
Olive oil or spray oil
Seasoning such as salt and pepper to your liking.
How to prepare the chicken recipe:
1. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and any other seasonings you desire on the chicken pieces, and then stir the beaten egg into the chopped chicken. Make sure every piece receives a coating of the egg so that it can easily be coated with Panko bread crumbs.
2. Take a bowl of Panko bread crumbs and sprinkle a generous amount onto the chicken pieces. Be sure that the chicken pieces are well coated with the Panko bread crumbs.
3. Next, coat your chicken pieces with flour, just enough for a good dusting. Stir it all around.
4. Heat up a frying pan with a wee bit of olive oil in it, or use spray oil. Make sure you have enough to cover the bottom of the pan so that your chicken won’t stick to the pan. It is important to use olive oil because using butter will cause your bread crumbs to become too sticky and will prevent them from coating evenly and cooking properly.
5. Place the coated chicken pieces into the frying pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently so that the chicken cooks evenly, until the chicken turns a beautiful golden brown color.
6. Once you have finished your cooking, serve with rice or potatoes, a nice veggies such as steamed carrots, and enjoy!